Youth For Med
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Youth For Med

Students in favour of the Mediterranean.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gaza, Palestina

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Judith Segovia

Gaza, Palestina Empty
PostSubject: Gaza, Palestina   Gaza, Palestina EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 8:49 pm

Hi!
I'm Gaza. I'm a city of Palestine which gives name to one of the two parts in which the Palestinian territories are divided (Gaza strip and Cisjordánea) and the capital of this zone.
I have 409.680 habitants. I am not a tourist city. I served as administrative base for the military Israeli forces that administered the Gaza strip from 1967 until 1994.
I am related to Barcelona, capital of Catalonia, Moscow, the capital of Russia, Damascus, a city of Syria, Caracas, capital of Venezuela, Quito, capital of Ecuador, Guadalajara, Mexico, Morocco, Madrid, capital of Spain, Paris, capital of France, Troms, a city of Norway.
I'm situated in the east of the Mediterranean Sea in the Near East. I have forty three kilometers of big beaches, a band of ideal land for the tourism but failed to take advantage of it due to safety problems. I have a possible solution if we receive help from the outside to reactivate the economy. I have very much potential. But I also have disadvantages. There are neither airports nor ports; Israel and Egypt control the incomes and exits. It would be complicated that Israel opened the borders but it might be easier if Egypt would help. I am a great competitor for tourism and residential zones. The safety is very bad but I hope that one day we can all live together in peace and the problems will stop.
I haven't many filter systems. Every day they are spilt in the Mediterranean littoral of Gaza between 50 and 60 million liters of black waters. I haven't much green zones.
Back to top Go down
tgracia

Gaza, Palestina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaza, Palestina   Gaza, Palestina EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 4:19 pm

Now you have to begin to read it aloud so that we can record it. Your teacher will help you with the pronuntiation.
Back to top Go down

Gaza, Palestina
Page 1 of 1