Youth For Med
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Youth For Med

Students in favour of the Mediterranean.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My work about FRANCE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Laura Farzón

My work about FRANCE Empty
PostSubject: My work about FRANCE   My work about FRANCE EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 9:15 pm

Hi! I'm from France and I'm going to talk a little bit about my country.

My country is situated in the north-west of the Mediterranean Sea. The nearest seas of France in the Mediterranean are Balearic Sea and Ligurian Sea. Our neighbouring countries are Andorra, Belgium, Germany, Italy, Luxemburg, Monaco, Switzerland and Spain. The area of my country is 547.030 km2 and we are 64.057.790 people in France. The capital city is Paris. The official language is French but in different regions some French people use the Franco-Provencal, Occitan, Gascony, Breton, Corsican, Alsatian, Basque, Dutch and Catalan.
The offial currency is the Euro. Our government is a Republic, our president is Nicolas Sarkozy and the Prime Minister is François Fillon. France is member of a few organizations, for exemple: EU (European Union), NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organization), UN (United Nation), OSCE (the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe), EBRD (the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development), OECD (Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development), OIF (organisation internationale de la Francophonie), COE (Council of Europe)...
The life expectancy in my country us about 80 years old. We've got a very good quality of life. Our country is one of the first countries in the world which has a high quality of life.
The unemployment in France increased in the fourth quarter of 2009.
The PIB in my country is (in dollars) $2.560.255 millions in the 2007. It's the 6th of the world. And the IDH in France is 0,961 in the 2007.

We are famous for many things in the world but let me mention one: the French cuisine. If you really want to eat well, come to France.

Bye!
Back to top Go down
Maria Serrano

My work about FRANCE Empty
PostSubject: shooting   My work about FRANCE EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 4:06 pm

Remember that Wednesday 18th/November at 14:00h. you have to go to the theater room to shoot France.
Maria
Back to top Go down

My work about FRANCE
Page 1 of 1